You’ve probably seen that meme, the one with a picture of a straight line going from A to B and the caption saying, “what you think building a business will look like”... and then a picture of a line that looks like it’s tracing the path of an ant on acid, and a caption saying, “what building a business actually looks like.”
Experienced business owners look at that meme and laugh - while crying inside, at least a little. Because that “ant on acid” path feels all too familiar, and you can’t help but wish that you could get just a little of that “straight path” feeling…
Growing your business doesn’t have to be a meandering slog up mountainous trails and through boggy swamps. With the right framework, you can plan your path and fly from one point to the next, catching updrafts to spur momentum and ease the way.
The challenge is that most entrepreneurs start their businesses with big and lofty dreams;
- To be your own boss...
- Get paid to do something you love...
- Have freedom! (cue the blowing of horns & crashing of cymbals)
All of which sound wonderful… but none of which give you a solid, concrete “Point B” to aim for.
So somewhere along the way, you got lost in the weeds;
- You’re working all the time
- You’ve lost sight of the fun and the joy of your work
- You can’t remember how to relax even when you do get a day off
- But you don’t feel like you can afford to slow down…
Basically, you’re pretty much the worst boss you’ve ever had, and you’re afraid that if something doesn’t change, you might have to quit…
And that’s exactly what “As the Crow Flies” is all about.
Because the truth is, building a business doesn’t have to involve wandering through the wilderness, being lost in the weeds, and “grinding & hustling” your way to success (and burning yourself out on the way).
But you don’t want to give up those Big Dreams.
I know how it feels to be constantly on the edge of burnout (let’s face it, well over the edge).
And I know how hard it is to desperately want to make it all work, while secretly questioning whether you’re really “wired” for self-employment.
The good news is, you’ve made it this far – you’ve proven the concept behind your business, and that really IS the hardest part.
Now you need to figure out how to take that concept and make it work with ease.
That’s where As The Crow Flies comes in.
Right now, you’re hacking your way through the weeds, trudging up mountains and slogging through sludgy bogs. There’s no clear road to where you want to go, so you have to break your own path.
Which is fucking exhausting.
What if you could get a bird's eye view?
Instead of trudging and slogging, what if you could catch an updraft, soaring upward and then using that momentum to carry you to the next updraft?
The path to your dream business doesn’t have to be slow, painful, and meandering… with the right framework and guidance, you can travel as the crow flies.
In 10 weeks, you’ll get all the lessons I learned the hard way, condensed into nine modules of accountability, resources, and community so that you can simplify the process of running and expanding your business, and grow your business with ease.
You’ll complete the course with a clear picture of:
- A Big Picture plan for your business - starting with where you are now and clearly identifying where you want to be
- Clear steps to get from here to there, in a way that will leverage your strengths and make the process easier & faster
- Crystal clear messaging that will be magnetic to your Right People
- Tangible tools to outsmart the doubt, second-guessing, and limiting beliefs that lead to self-sabotage and flailing
- Resources to get the support you need so you can build your dream business
- Solid systems to simplify your business and make things run smooth like butta
- A “next steps” plan to propel you forward once the course has ended
What you’ll get (tangible):
- Live Group Webinars once/week (recorded for those who can’t attend live)
- 10 Weekly Group coaching / Q&A sessions (also recorded)
- Ongoing support via the FB community group
- 1:1 coaching sessions available to add on as an upgrade (must be used within three months of registration)
What you’ll get (the intangible):
- What it is you want to build
- Why you’re building it (including why you’re building it the way that you are)
- Who you’re building it for
- How you’ll be building it - from the “big picture” view to the nitty gritty step-by-step details
- An actionable plan for next steps to propel you forward
- In the value of your work
- In the plan we’ll build to get you where you want to be
The community, support, guidance, and accountability you need to keep you motivated and moving forward
Is this for me?
AS THE CROW FLIES IS FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- care deeply about making the world a better place. You see injustice in the world and you’re driven to do something about it.
- don’t really “fit” into the typical 9-5 universe. It doesn’t tend to work well with the way you work best. Conforming is something you can’t stand to do.
- want a business that is thriving, sustainable, and perfect for them. You aren’t looking for a cookie-cutter business blueprint… but you sure wouldn’t mind some guidelines to make things easier.
- aren’t afraid to stretch outside their comfort zone. You recognize that you won’t get where you want to go by doing what you’ve been doing, so you’re willing to keep an open mind & try new things.
- will never see money as the most important bottom line. You want to build a thriving business, but will never do it at the expense of your values or ethics.