Wantneed to make a difference in the world… but you also need to make a living, and you aren’t quite sure how to do both.
- Are open to possibility, and trying new things… but you refuse to play games or pretend to be someone else in order to “be successful.”
- Aren’t afraid of hard work… but you’d like to work smart so all that hard work isn’t wasted.
- Are tired of struggling and worrying that you’re “not good enough.”
- Are ready to be supported in the work you do.
- Am fired up by working with creative dreamers, helping them follow their own yearning to make a difference… and helping them do it in a way that supports every aspect of their lives.
- Love to help people change the stories that hold them back… but will never ever try to tell you that you need to change.
- Believe firmly that a thriving business starts with you… which means that building your business starts with understanding who you are, how you work best, and what you need to thrive.
- Recognize that “success” is meaningless if you have to sacrifice the things (and people) most important to you in the process.
I would say that “together, it’s magic” – but really, it’s so much better than magic! We won’t be praying for outcomes, or “visualizing success” and hoping it magically appears.
What we create together is beautiful and amazing, but it’s also carefully crafted and constantly tested … and highly unlikely to release a horde of goblins on the unsuspecting populous.