Sometimes all you need is a quick shot of momentum to move you forward.
That’s where the “whip” comes in – but no, it’s not a whipping, which uses pain to push you forward.
I’m referring to a move in Roller Derby called the “whip” – one skater reaches out to another, allowing the other to grab hold and, spinning around, she “whips” the other skater forward. The skater who’s received the whip is propelled forward by the first skater’s momentum.
It’s a fairly simple concept, and extremely useful.
A Whip It! session allows you to reach out and get the help you need, propelling you forward with greater momentum.
These sessions can be used for whatever you need. For instance;
- If you’re feeling blocked on a project
- Or maybe you’re not really blocked, but it’s taking way longer than you want it to
- If you have no idea what to do next
- Or you know what to do, but you just aren’t sure how (or for some reason keep putting it off)
What you get:
- 75 minutes of glorious momentum-building via phone or Skype
- An mp3 recording so you can go back over the best moments (and so you don’t have to spend the entire time madly taking notes)
- Momentum! (of course)
Total Cost: $250
Ready to rock?
Let’s do this! Strap on your skates and grab your helmet, ’cause we’re gonna whip you forward like whoosh!
This is definitely for you if…
- You need help with a specific project (like finishing your website, or writing your book proposal)
- You’re ready to dig in and do the work
- You’re willing to face the shitty stories that might be holding you back
It’s probably not a good fit if…
- You need help on a major goal (like writing the entire book, or building a business from scratch*)
- You just want a “quick fix” that won’t actually take any work on your part
- You’d be horribly offended at the use of four-letter words (I don’t swear much, but it does happen from time to time)
* Need help on a larger goal? That’s what the Alembic is for. You can learn more about it here.