Into the Alembic
Building a business isn’t as complicated as it might seem. True, there’s a lot to know, and even more to figure out.
But in the beginning, it starts with you.
Over the course of 2 days, we’ll work together, via phone or Skype, to uncover the key ingredients to your thriving business:
- We’ll uncover your strengths, clarify your vision, and articulate your goals.
- We’ll get to the core of your “why” – which is not just the thing you do, but the reason behind the thing, the yearning deep inside that keeps you going.
- We’ll identify the qualities of your you-ness, the magic sauce you bring to your business that no one else can reproduce.
- We’ll also figure out exactly what steps you need to take next, in order to get moving from where you are to where you want to be.
At the end of the two days, you’ll have:
- Clarity. You’ll know exactly what business to build.
- Vision. You’ll know why you’re building this business (and not something else).
- Action steps. You’ll know how to build your business.
- Confidence. You’ll know that you’re on the right track for you.
You will have a custom recipe for your very own thriving business.
Before we’re done, you’ll have an entirely new perspective.
Of course, integrating that perspective can take a bit of practice. And there will inevitably be questions, challenges, unanticipated blocks that come up.
That’s why I’ve built support into the system!
We’ll meet twice a month for the next three months.
- We’ll address challenges and questions that come up in the business building process
- We’ll make sure that your time and energy are being spent effectively, getting you the results you need and want
- We’ll make sure you’re always moving forward
(Between sessions, there will also be regular check-in’s and opportunities for additional help if you need it.)
Just imagine where you could be, three months from now
Instead of frustrated and scattered, you could be well on your way to a thriving business that helps make the world a better place. I want to help you make that a reality.
Here’s a quick recap:
- Two 5-hour days of serious, intense work on your business
- Three months to support the continued growth of your business
- A secret package of goodies to support the work, delivered to your door (did I not mention there are goodies? Oh honey, there are so goodies!)
- Mad clarity and focus
- Massive forward momentum
Total cost: $3850
Total potential savings? Years of time and energy that you won’t waste struggling to find the answers you need!
Are you ready?
Getting started is easy! The first step is to answer the handful of questions below – if the help you need matches the help I can give, I’ll ping you back toot sweet with deets on what to do next.
This is perfect for you if …
- You know that you need to make a difference in the world… and you’d like to make a living doing it
- You are an artist, coach, creative, or healer (or, more likely, some combination of these, and possibly more)
- You’ve been dabbling with building your business, but are feeling frustrated and scattered
- You have some idea of where you want to go, but you aren’t sure how to get there
- You feel paralyzed by too many options
- And, most importantly, you are ready to do the work required to build your business
What it’s like to work with me;
- You’ll learn to chart your own path. My goal is to help you grow your ability to overcome future challenges as your business grows. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing you be able to guide, support and believe in yourself!
- You work (and play) towards your goals. Creating change is often simple, but rarely easy. It takes time, dedication and commitment. I offer help, solutions, support and laughter, but you’re the one who has to take action.
- You’ve got an ally and a teacher. I’ll be here to help you, support you and believe in you. And I’ll give you valuable tools and techniques for creative problem-solving
- You’re deeply seen and heard. I have a unique gift that allows me to quickly get who you are and what you want. I design our work together as we go in a way that’s uniquely focused around you. I don’t believe there’s one right way to do things, nor do I use “one size fits all” formulas and strategies.
- You’re always safe and respected. We work in a judgment-free zone. And I will never share what you tell me or any information about you with anyone else, under any circumstances.
However, this is not a good fit for you if…
- You want a “get rich quick” solution (especially one that doesn’t take any work)
- You aren’t ready to stretch your boundaries and expand your comfort zone (hint: this is pretty much always required in business-building)
- You think that doing the internal “soft” work is a bunch of hogwash and won’t make any difference in your business (it’s actually one of the keys to ramping up business building… but you’re entitled to your opinion of course)
- You can’t handle being called on the bogus stories you’re telling yourself (don’t worry, I’ll be gentle)
- You are offended by occasional four-letter words (I’m no sailor, but sometimes we just need a little verbal emphasis, you know?)
No worries, go ahead and schedule a 30-minute chat. It’s free, and there is absolutely zero obligation to sign up (I’ll never ever employ the hard sell, promise!).
Wondering what sort of results people get from working with me?
Shifting out of “just surviving”
I wasn’t sure if my problems and challenges were appropriate for coaching. I was trying to move out of ‘survival mode’ in my business. I hoped to shift to a more prosperous mode, one where I didn’t just make enough to survive month to month, but one where the business would become more sustainable and nourishing to me both financially and emotionally.
Heidi was very helpful in looking at the bigger picture. She helped me see things in larger terms such as systems and approaches, whereas previously I had only really had short term goals with no overarching narrative to connect them. Heidi’s coaching gave me new perspectives and skills that I was able to carry forward on my own. I feel as if I have been given useful tools and gained some independence.
Heidi helped me recognize that my previous business model was not sustainable because there was no room for rest. There was a magical moment when suddenly I was just less afraid and started interacting with my business in ways that had intimidated me before. Working with her, there was a shift from almost complete avoidance to even some enjoyment when focusing on my business.
Heidi helped me feel safe, despite the fact that overcoming anxiety and uncertainty are challenges for me. I believe she would be very successful working with others who share those challenges. Working with her, I felt more empowered and comfortable branching out. – Lindsay Tolton
Gaining confidence with clarity
My main concern before working with Heidi was not being sure I would make a good connection with a coach. I was nervous that I wouldn’t like or would be intimidated by this ‘unknown person’.
I was dealing with big frustration; feelings of failure and unworthiness because of my lack of performance as a musician. I needed some clarity on deciding which action steps to take and wanted help making progress. At the same time, I wanted and needed to spend some time with my emotional blocks.
Heidi’s coaching was extremely helpful. I loved working with her. She was extremely confident (in a very good way) and our sessions had a very supportive vibe. I felt challenged and pushed by our sessions, which helped me turn around some monster fears and judgements into something really helpful.
I learned how valuable it is to voice my doubts out loud and seeing what can come from that. Heidi is incredibly helpful with her advice and together we came up with a plan that I really, really loved!
Heidi is definitely great with people who have issues with clarity. I would recommend her to anyone who has a million things going on, but is undecided about what course of action to take or what to prioritize in their lives.” – Diane Schilling