I believe that entrepreneurship can give dreamers like us the power to blend making a living with making a difference.
If I had one wish, it would be to heal the world.
That wish is the Big Why that drives my own business. Of course, it’s a lofty goal for one person working alone. Which is why I’ve dedicated my life to helping other people (like you!) who also want to heal the world.
Together we can build a movement, powered by small business owners who care as much about having a positive impact on the world as they do about creating a thriving business.
Things I believe...
• Life is too short to spend it doing something I hate
• Being miserable now, in order to be happy 'someday', is a waste of today
• Life without growth is pointless
• 'Growing up’ is overrated
• We’re all right about something
• Everyday things are magic!
• Loving myself is hard (but oh so worth it!)
• Dance is my prayer
• There is no one right way
• Tea is the best… ever!
• Light nurtures me, especially at dawn and dusk, when magic is in the air
Things I Love...
• Tea! (I have a whole shelf of the pantry devoted to tea)
• Really good dark chocolate
• Playing board games with friends
• Playing just about anything with my boys
• Tiny things! (they make me go "squeeee!")
• Pretty much anything sparkly
• A good book, and lots of time to curl up and read it
• Beautiful words
• PAX! Comicon!
• Smashing the patriarchy